Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

bloody brilliant

I had goosebumps all the way through better than first keep it up ! :)

hand of blood hand of blood

gud gud !!!!!

nice one lik the last review dark and short but first time cant blame yu well anywy coolio !!!!

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

awww

awww poor salad fingers bein bullied bi tht radio after watchin salad fingers episodes i think hes cute awww

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

loved it

ever since the teaser i waited for it i thought yu wud never do it but there you go excellent it must hav took yu ages on the buildings as well rob two thumbs up is all i can say brilliant carry on and even make a sequel eh anyway look out for mi animations mine comin for halloween or before so look out cya man ;)

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

scary

it was all scary till he opened the door then it was funy after tht though is dad is a bit gay rely a mean bein tht mean to yr kid but still a gud anim and rely good lighting effects yh it was gr8* ;)

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

love it

idk how many times ive seen it but it still gets me laughing every time i see it

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

tht was awesome

tht was awesome love the sketchy feeling as well and also love the way youve blended in the characters from the other madness anyway bloody brilliant ;) !!!

lines 1 lines 1

hi gr8*

ste i loved it could have had me in the creds though anyway do yu think yu could teach me tht you knw mor complicated stuff anyway gr8* anime loved every second yu should do mor cya later banton

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

bloody brilliant

i loved it every second

Bambee Bambee

gr8

bloody brilliant everything about it
...bird...bird...